Bucks County's First Crisis Residential Program
Lenape Valley Foundation (LVF), the only licensed crisis provider in Bucks County, is once again expanding the options available to county residents, ensuring the right level of care is available when they or a loved one is most vulnerable and most in need of help.
Combining its experience as both the premier provider of crisis services and as a provider of an extensive array of residential services, LVF will be opening The Lodge at Lenape Valley Foundation, which will offer brief residential stays in an attractive, welcoming therapeutic setting for adults in the midst of an acute crisis.
- Admissions are VOLUNTARY and can last up to 10 days
- An UNLOCKED environment promoting continued contact with family and others
- 24 HOUR per day staffing to keep residents safe while in crisis
- 7 day a week PROFESSIONAL staffing to help resolve the current crisis
- Discharge planning that includes STRATEGIES to reduce the likelihood of future crises
- Outcomes BETTER than hospitalization with higher satisfaction, less trauma, less cost
The Lodge is a critically needed addition to mental health services in Bucks County
Help make The Lodge a Reality. Please contribute.
The Need is Great for Bucks County Residents
Mental Health Crisis
A Treatment Crisis
Your donations are helping to make The Lodge a reality for Bucks County residents.
If you, a friend, or family member are in crisis call the site nearest you.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Central Bucks Crisis
Located at Doylestown Hospital
595 W. State Street, Doylestown, PA 18901
Lower Bucks Acute Care Center
Located on the Grounds of Lower Bucks Hospital
501 Bath Road, Bristol, PA 19007